On Wednesday was the big U/S. I'm 6 months today, so the ultrasound appointment was only about 3 weeks behind schedule. ;) Anyways, the newest addition to the Johnson household will be a....Suprise! Sorry to burst your bubble everyone, but this newest addition wasn't going to show it's gender for anyone, no matter how hard the tech tried to make it move. But according to the U/S tech, baby is measuring right on track, maybe a day difference. I say it's due the 29th of May, the doctor and now the tech, says it's due the 30th of May. In otherwords, we are going to have a Memorial Day weekend baby. Everything is right on track, it looks like all of it's organs are healthy, I may have to go back for another U/S because the tech wasn't sure if one of the necessary shots was clear enough. (4 chambers of the heart)
I have to wait till the other OB - Dr. E looks at the results and tells my OB - Dr. D if it's a okay. I find that strange but what are you going to do. Baby is butt down, facing the left side, and it was very cute to see it playing with it's toes. I didn't realize how flat a baby can get in utereo. This baby had it's feet all the way up towards it's face. He/She LOVES to hit my lower rib, with it's hand. And ironically when I lay down on my left side, that's when it starts move and hitting that spot. lol.
So now who's right: Me or Cyril? I have felt on most days that this little one is a girl. I'm carrying slightly higher then I did with the boys, but still low like I did Shelby. I'm breaking out with more acne on my face like I did with Dawn. I'm moodier this time around, I don't remember being THIS moody with either of the boys. I'm all baby too, which is nice only gaining a total of about 6-6.5lbs since the beginning. But on other days I think a boy, just because I was SO sick with this one, and I didn't have any morning sickness with Dawn like I did with the boys. And I seem to be carrying more like a ball which I did with the boys. Cyril points to my tummy and says "His little butter" or "my butter". Supposedly little ones are never wrong. At the beginning he said "mimi" meaning girl, like his sister...but lately it's "butter"
Dawn started out at the beginning of this pregnancy wanting a girl, but now wants another boy, so she doesn't have to share her room. Spencer wants a girl so that Dawn HAS to share room and know what it fees like he tells me. Jessie hasn't said either way other then right at the beginning when I was so sick, that maybe it's a girl, because his sister was very sick with our niece.
4.5 months and counting we'll see.....
God Bless,
Saturday, January 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment