Tuesday, May 4, 2010

36 weeks...

Well it's official, we are now at 9 month marker as of this past Saturday.  According to the count down calendar,  we have 24 days till due date, not counting today.  Spencer this weekend wanted to know when the baby was coming. When we told him anytime now, he's wanted a specific day.  Wouldn't we ALL like to know the day Peanut is going to make his/her arrival? lol. But where's the fun in that?

Things are slowly changing in my body, as it gets ready for the pending birth.I've noticed since late last week, a few changes. It will be interesting to see if there's been any physical changes  at my 37week appointment. I think things have changed slightly that way.  Nothing to get all excited about because these changes can take up the next 4 weeks, or cause me to go at the end of the week. :)  Some friends and family have started picking dates on when this peanut will make it's debut, but we'll see, who's the closest.

Jessie talked to the kids about helping a little more till after the baby is born, but we'll keep them helping with those few chores long after the baby is born. We don't see any reason why they have to stop doing chores just because the baby has arrived. It's not a whole hec of a lot of chores either, even though to the kids they are dying. lol.  I'm glad that he talked to them about it, because I'm not sleeping well at night for a variety of reasons, my body is making me slow down, it's been interesting having to squat and bend to pick up stuff. I swear there's been a few times I wasn't sure I was going to get back up. lol.  It's hard to get things done like the dishes, because the bump is getting into the way. Dawn is poking fun at me, but she's got questions too. So it's been an interesting journey for mother & daughter I think.

This past weekend, Dawn & I went scrapbooking for the day on Saturday, and when we came back Jessie surprised me with rearranging our bedroom and getting the crib set up in our room.  I've got all of Peanut's clothes washed and waiting. So between those two things, it feels like it's time. I'm getting really excited about the arrival now. I just want it to hurry up and get here, but on the one hand, I'll willing for it to wait till it's ready...for now.

No comments: